Around 30% of people in England have high blood pressure*, but many don't know it. If left untreated, it increases your risk of a heart attack or stroke. You can take steps to reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure with positive lifestyle changes such as exercising regularly, eating a healthy balanced diet, reducing your salt intake and stopping smoking.
High blood pressure needs close, regular monitoring and OMRON is here to help! The worldwide leader in blood pressure monitoring is committed to improving the quality of everyone’s lives by providing clinically validated and innovative medical equipment.
With 1 out of 3 people incorrectly measuring their blood pressure at home, OMRON developed their unique Intelli Wrap Cuff Technology, which reduces the inaccuracy caused by incorrect cuff positioning** – known to be a key source of error in home blood pressure measurement.
Comfort and accuracy are of paramount importance. OMRON’s M6 Comfort IT is an advanced upper arm blood pressure home monitor which comes with a pre-formed cuff that is easy to put on to your arm with one hand, making blood pressure measurement even simpler. And with a cuff covering arm circumferences from 22-42cm it can be used by the whole family!
• Intelli Wrap Cuff technology for 360 degree accuracy- ensures accurate results in any position around the upper arm***
• Bi-LINK. Online health management platform that allows you to track and trend your blood pressure
• Cuff wrapping guide, indicates if the cuff is wrapped correctly
• Movement sensor, detects body movement when taking a reading
• Irregular heartbeat detection, indicates if an irregular heartbeat is detected
These key features mean you can be confident that you’re getting an accurate reading from your home monitor, every time.
A worthwhile investment at only £102.25 RRP, you can buy the M6 Comfort IT at
We’ve teamed up with OMRON to offer you the chance to win your own OMRON M6 Comfort IT with Intelli Wrap Cuff Technology. All you have to do is answer this simple question: